Children's Simple Kite Kit
This classic kite can be assembled in just a few minutes following the simple instructions. Before assembling, a child can used the colored pencils (included) to draw on the kite shape. Following the simple instruction manual, the kite will be put together and ready for a fun afternoon of kite flying! Guaranteed to fly and put a smile on your child's face!
- all materials included for kite
- sturdy, tear-resistant kite material
- pretty ribbons for the tail
- includes 100' of nylon flying string on a plastic grip handle
- no other materials needed
- easy to follow instructions
- colored pencils included
- for ages 4 and up
- older children (8+) should be able to assemble with minimal help
I am hopelessly challenged when it comes to assembling things, but I found the instructions super easy to follow and successfully made this kite in just a few minutes. What a joy to watch these kids race about the field with the kite, big smiles on their faces the whole time!