Dinner Conversation Starter Cards
Make dinnertime conversation easy and captivating with this set of Dinner Conversation Cards. There are 88 questions to spark the imagination, encourage understanding, and help you to learn more about the people around your dinner table. Ideal for ages 8 to 108. Some sample questions include:
- If you could invite five people (from the present or the past) to join you for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
- The teacher who inspired you the most was _________ because _________?
- What three things about ordinary life do you find most beautiful?
- Tell a funny or harrowing story about when you learned to drive.
- If you could be one person in history for one day of their life, who would it be and why?
The majority of the questions are designed to help us get to know people better. In an increasingly disconnected world, it helps to have an aid to bridge that gap and connect with people on a personal level. Ideal for families, group parties, and dinners big and small.
- 88 cards
- card dimension: 3 1/2"L x 2"W
If you are a host/hostess looking for some great conversation tips, you could simply look through the cards, memorize a question or two, and pose the question(s) over the course of an evening.