Bug Catching Set
Kids have an endless fascination with bugs. And when they can safely and carefully examine them, they are even more fascinated. With the bugs that come with summer, there are plenty of opportunities for kids to catch them, study them, and have the joy of releasing them back into the yard. This backyard bug catching kit includes a bug catching box and a magnifying box. The magnifying box has a built-in magnifying glass in the lid, allowing the child to examine even the smallest bug details.
- set includes two items: bug box and magnifying box
- bug box is made from: unfinished wood, wire mesh, string handle, and features a swinging door
- bug box measures 4.25"L x 4"H x 2.75"W
- magnifying box is acrylic
- magnifying box measures 1.5"L x 1.5"H x 1.5"W
I can envision all sorts of summer fun memories being created with the Bug Catching Set. The unfinished wood of the bug box can become a craft project to be painted. Kids could keep a nature journal and sketch their daily finds as they view them through the magnifying box. A bug circus!